Current Course Offerings
- The most up-to-date course schedule(s)for all terms can be accessed through the Student Portal.
- After logging in, change to the appropriate term and then click Offering on the left navigation bar.
To register you must do the following:
- Are registered by one of the Registrar's staff.
- After the first semester of enrollment, the student will then self-register after consulting with his/her advisor
Campus Building Codes
- First, review your Degree Plan.
- Next, examine the course offerings provided online through the Student Portal.
- Then, contact your advisor in person or by phone or e-mail to discuss the courses in which you want to enroll.
- Finally, register online through the Student Portal for the courses you wish to take.
- FAS (Fadke Arts & Science)
- SML (Scarborough Memorial Library)
- TBB (Tucker Business Building)
- MTL (Mabee Teaching & Learning)
- MHC (Mabee Heritage center)
- ATR (Athletic Training Room)
- Atrium (Scarborough Memorial Library
- SLC (Student Life Center)
Section 1-10 Hobbs Campus or Hybrid Courses (course delivered in the classroom and online)
Section 12 All Internet Classes