To be admitted as a student you must be a graduate of an accredited high school or home school program, or must have earned a GED from an accredited program. Admission will be considered when a student submits the following:
- Submit official high school/homeschool transcripts or
- Submit official GED transcript
- Submit a completed admissions application.
A student who has been formally admitted to another accredited college or university and has 13 or more college credits is considered a transfer student. Admission will be considered when a transfer student submits the following:
- Submit official transcripts from all other colleges you have attended to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
- Submit a completed admissions application
- Transfer credits will be reviewed by an academic advisor within the Registrar’s Office.
- If you have questions or need additional information about transferring, contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment at 575-392-6563.