Admission maybe granted to international students who meet the undergraduate academic and financial requirements:
Foreign Transcripts: Foreign transcript evaluations must be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Management, from an independent international transcript evaluation service. The applicant is responsible for submitting official transcripts to the evaluation service as well as the costs incurred for the evaluation and the expedient delivery of the evaluation to USW. The transcript evaluations must show the following:
o Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
o Courses taken
o US equivalency of grade earned
We recommend the following agencies:
· Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute (ACEI)
· P.O. Box 6908,Beverly Hills, CA 90212
· www.acei1.com Phone: 310-275-3530 Fax: 310-275-3528
· Josef Silney & Associates, Inc. www.jsilny.com
· World Education Services www.wes.org
Submit a current financial letter of support (less than one year old) showing the ability to finance the projected educational goals ($24,000). A prospective student must demonstrate that s/he can meet all expenses incurred while a student. A bank statement alone will not be accepted; also include the affidavit of support from the responsible party. ALL LETTERS OF SUPPORT MUST BE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED,NOTARIZED OR ATTESTED.
• Health Insurance- Health Insurance is required by all international students. Please submit proof of health insurance coverage at the same time you submit your transcripts and test scores. If proof of insurance is not provided or you do not have coverage, health insurance is available through the University at a reasonable cost and can be purchased through the Office of Admission and Recruitment.
After all of the admission requirements have been met, theI-20 student visa form will be sent to the student.