University of the Southwest network provides secure access to the Internet all registered students, faculty, and staff Wired and wireless network access is available in all residence halls, classroom buildings, Scarborough Memorial Library, Daniels Student Center, and the Student Life Center.
All systems and devices connecting to USW's Network are managed by Bradford Campus Manager to ensure they are free from viruses, spyware, malware, and have critical security updates.
Connecting to the Southwest Network - 3 Step Process
- Make sure your computers has either:
- CAT5E or better ethernet cable or
- Wireless network card (B or G)
- Prepare the Internet Connection Settings
Click on the type of connection under the operating system installed on your computer for Internet Connection Setup Instructions.
* Wired connections should need no special setup. Continue to complete the Bradford Campus Manager registration process.
- Complete the registration process with Bradford Campus Manager (an active Mustang Mail Account is Required.). See the Bradford Campus Manager Registration and Remediation Tutorial.