To ensure the best response, please use the following as a guideline when requesting assistance from Technology Services.
We strongly encourage all of our off campus and student users to submit their initial request using the Online Support Request Form and FAQ link: Just Ask Us!
This Custom FAQ program allows us to document and track support tickets as well as creates FAQ's for faster resolution of issues.
Contact Julio Castillo at (575) 492- 2180 for issues regarding:
- Installation and support of all USW owned PC's, laptops, printers and projectors including labs and classroom teaching stations.
- Registration and Remediation support for personal computers on the USW Network (Bradford Campus Manager)
- Student, Staff, Faculty problems with wireless internet access
Contact Josh Ford at (575) 492-2183 for technical Issues including account creation and suspension for:
- Outlook (email) Account Access
- Windows logon access
- Guest Access to USW Network
- Data Storage and Recovery
- Internet Access from USW systems
- Rosetta Stone student and faculty support
Teamviewer 7 Quick Support Client Links for Students
For Windows Users
For Mac Users